Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Monopoly Cannon Game Piece - by Darren Maurer

3" x 3"
The cannon will be the sixth Monopoly game piece released in the series. This painting also happens to be the 300th miniature painting I have done since starting this blog page in March of 2006. I was one of the very early painters to begin doing this. I would give much thanks to fellow painters and bloggers David Darrow, Mick McGinty, and Justin Clayton for helping me get started and answering lots of dumb questions. Blogging the paintings has made me a better painter and taught me to continually look for subject matter throughout the day. Sometimes I will see the idea and the composition jumps instantly into my head. Other times I see the idea in my head later in the day and I will go back and revisit the subject again the next day. Painting Sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker