Thursday, July 23, 2009

Plain m&m's - by Darren Maurer

3" x 3"
I always like using m&m's as a painting subject. They are so universal and easily recognizable to everyone. I may not post new work as regular over the next couple of weeks because I will be working on my Federal Duck Stamp entry that is due by August 15. Once again this year I followed my usual very strict disciplined procedure of finishing the painting that cannot be deviated from. To the non artist subscribers it goes like this.....wait, wait, wait, wait.....and then PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The m&m's are painting 291 in my Painting A Day Series. Commission Painting - Sold.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Vander Stelt said...

sweeeet...

8:10 PM  
Blogger Don Coker said...

Love this, Darren! Makes me hungry.

www.doncokerart.com/blog

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker