Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Monopoly Go To Jail - Daily Painting - by Darren Maurer

6" x 6"
I have visited this theme before but the race car game piece and the go to jail square just go together. I can't resist painting the two together when I think of my Monopoly painting possibilities. I completed a commission similar to this idea a couple of years ago for a client that wanted to give it to a friend that had several speeding tickets. This is painting 287 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vic said...

Very cool Darren! Love Monopoly.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Jean Victory said...

Love this piece!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous troy m said...

does leanne still get mad and throw the board when she's losing?lol

3:40 PM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

Although I haven't played Monopoly with Lea Anne for awhile I think I could still push her buttons enough to get her to throw the board if she was losing bad enough. lol!!!!!!!!!! Great to hear from you Troy.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker