Monday, May 19, 2008

Fresh Farm Egg by Darren Maurer


6" x 8"

Here is another commission painting finished. We recently bought some farm fresh eggs and I used one as a model for this painting. My client had seen some of my other paintings of raw eggs and decided to have one of her own. I really like painting these. I think it would be fun to paint as many as possible over a brief period of time and then post them all at the same time. This painting 219 in Painting A Day Series. This painting is a Sold commission piece.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale Sherman Blodget said...

One of the most beautiful eggs I've ever seen. What is your setup? Is it in a cast iron pan? Do you cook and eat it after painting it? Have you tried painting it while it was cooking? My friend, Jane Winsor, did some nice cooking eggs paintings.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker