Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Large Monopoly Passing Go by Darren Maurer





16"x20"


I have been planning on working in some larger paintings of some of my more popular miniature subjects. I have been working on this piece on and off for the past few weeks. Monopoly has always been one of my very favorite games. This is the first of a few different larger paintings. If these work out well I am planning on working even larger with some of them. I have painted miniatures of all four of the Monopoly board corners and even finished one piece of the center of the board. All of the paintings received lots of attention and positive comments. I've also included a photo of the painting on the easel in my studio to get an idea of the scale. This is painting 185 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker