Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!!

My good friend Peter Yesis tagged me over a week ago and I have blown it off until now. He tagged me because he could think of nobody that would hate it more than me. He was right about that part. I am going to play fair and go along with it though even though I'm very late in responding which is my usual procedure for most things I do in life. If I understand this correctly I list five things about me and then tag five other people. OK.

1. I really love to fish. I used to keep track of my trips in a log book. One year before we had any kids I went fishing over 80 times in a four month period.......and stayed married. I don't fish as much as that today.

2. I have never watched or seen any parts of any Star Wars movie.

3. When I'm not painting during the spring, summer and fall I'm hunting for dinosaur bone fossils. I have collected a very nice and extensive collection over the years. My team of "Dinosaur Hunters" discovered a new species of dinosaur in 2003. Our dinosaur is pictured on the cover of National Geographic this month. If I wasn't a painter, I would want to be a paleontologist.

4. I have either listened on a radio, watched on television, or been in person to every single Nebraska Cornhusker football game since 1972. Pretty sick huh???

5. I don't know how to type (also known as keyboarding) I don't want to learn either. But I'm extremely fast with two fingers.

I won't be tagging five other people. One other interesting fact is I don't go with the crowd usually. Bye bye.

5 Comments:

Blogger DToms said...

We've watched or listened to every Husker game too, admittedly it was not easy to do this year!! =)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

No doubt.

9:03 PM  
Blogger James said...

Yea, a chain breaker. :) I think it fits perfectly with what Peter was saying. The good part of the tag was that I have not visited here recently. TTFN.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Takeyce said...

HAHA! Very funny!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker