Monday, November 19, 2007

Weed in A Sidewalk Crack by Darren Maurer


8" x 8"

This is the thrid and final commission painting for my client. She wanted a painting of a simple week growing from a crack in a sidewalk. Her reasons for having me paint it are her own which is the great thing about paintings. Different paintings can all mean something different or remind everyone of a memory from their past. I sort of like people contacting me with their ideas because it always presents a new challenge to paint something like this, a weed in a sidewalk crack, and make it look interesting. This painting 179 in my Painting A Day Series. Commission Painting - Sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yesis said...

You can paint anything! Hey I have Tagged you on my blog today. I know what you are thinking...that's why I did it.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker