Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Toast & Jam - Daily Painting A Day by Darren Maurer


5" x 7"

This is the other commission painting I wrote about in the post below of the Cordial Cherry. My client's mother was known for her toast and jam and he was instantly reminded of her when he saw my other painting of toast and jam. (#32, April 23, 2006) This painting and the cordial cherry below are for his sister in memory of their parents. There isn't a better feeling for an artist than when their artwork makes such an impression on someone. I am honored to have these two siblings owning these four paintings. This is painting 147 in my Painting A Day Series. Commission Painting - Sold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Great painting - as always. Love the way each object conveys its own texture.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Todd Bonita said...

Great subject matter day-after-day. Painted richly too.

Best,
Todd

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker