Monday, February 12, 2007

Back In Business!!!!


6" x 8"
I have finished the larger commission pieces. I can't wait to back into working on the miniature oil paintings. I will post the commission that I did of the old house later this week. I used another painting for reference that was painted 111 years ago in 1895. The original artist is the grandmother of my client. It was an interesting job to say the least. I also finished my first miniature for this year. It is a commission ordered for a Valentine gift. (Nothing like cutting it a little close, eh??) It is a special wine with a glass from the client's collection. I will deliver it tomorrow and she can give it to her husband on Wednesday. I have been making a list during the off time and have several interesting ideas to paint. Stay tuned! This is painting 129 in my Painting A Day Series. Commission Painting Sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yesis said...

welcome back! Can't wait to see the commission painting and what you did with the fence.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker