Wednesday, August 23, 2006

M & M's Candy and Wrapper by Darren Maurer


5" x 7"
Here is another painting of one of my many weaknesses. Brightly colored coated pieces of chocolate. I also like how the wrapper is sort of slick and shiny. I had to eat about three little bags of these while doing this painting. I would get down to the part where I had to check colors with my paint and there would be no other pieces of candy left of the color I needed. Oh well, I will sacrifice for the sake of the art. This is painting 92 in my Painting A Day Series. Painting Sold

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yesis said...

Nicely done Darren!
People don't realize how dangerous it is for artists to paint snacks.
You are a brave man.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare you to paint PEANUT M&Ms!!!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker