Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Grand Mansion by Darren Maurer














8" x 10"
I painted this piece and have kept it in my personal collection. I decided to post it today because I was working on a volunteer job last night and didn't have a chance to work on a painting. It is a portrait of an older home that caught my eye with the sunlight streaming through the trees onto the house. The colors were anywhere from dark purple to vibrant violets on the near side of the home. I'm not assigning this painting a number since I painted before I started my miniature series. Painting Available $150

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Yesis said...

I love this painting. That house has such a human quality to it.
DO more of these!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Darren Maurer said...

I like painting houses because they do all seem to have different personalities to them.

11:08 AM  
Blogger ming said...

can you imagine a huge exhibition full of works from daily painters!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker