Monday, May 08, 2006

Retired Bass Oreno by Darren Maurer














5" x 7"
I missed posting a painting yesterday. I found myself with very little time to paint as I was catching up on some household chores that had been ignored the past few weeks. I decided I would rather miss a day here and there rather than post something that wasn't good work. This painting shows an old very worn out Bass Oreno fishing lure. It is retired and hangs from a rusty nail after many years of successful topwater fishing action. I love old fishing lures like this one. They each have a story to tell and maybe remind you of the long ago fishing partner. This one reminds me of my Grandpa. Actually... all fishing lures remind me of my Grandpa! This is painting 42 in my Painting A Day Series.
Painting Sold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker